Start Planning for IBC 2014
IBC 2014 is coming - new products & features detailed below but first our survival guide
It’s that time of year again when we traipse over to Amsterdam to see what the broadcast world has to offer. Having been going to IBC for many years, since the heady days when the show was along the Brighton shores, we thought we would offer you our survival guide.
IBC 2014 Survival Guide
1. Stay lubricated – your body is over 60% water so you need to keep plenty of liquid in you.
2. Eat well and relax in the evening – we love great restaurants like these:
3. Snacks – lunch time there’s always huge queues in the convention center so take a packet of peanuts or something to snack on as you go.
4. Comfortable shoes – it might sound obvious but those expensive highly polished brogues might look good but will they(and your feet) survive miles of walking the convention floor. You can’t beat a pair of these:
5. Know where you are going – planning is everything – get an IBC map and sit with a coffee and plan your route rather than walking too far. Visit the IBC website and sign up to plan your visit and route here.
6. Finally…. If you visit the Old Sailor in centre of the red light district, be aware that the toilets are not the best of places to visit and if you visit the banana bar next door to the Old Sailor its not advisable to eat the bananas. Be aware that there are many people in shop windows in Amsterdam inviting you in. They are not asking you in for a cup of tea or to look at their wall paper.
Bluefish444 Stand No. 7.J07
- Stardom SOHOTANK ST4-SB3 RAID with support for 6TB Drives
- Low Cost Thunderbolt RAID - Stardom DR8-TB
- Sohotank ST2 - 2 bay 16TB storage
Apantac Stand No. 8.E37