Creators of High Quality Multiviewers Offer Expanded Video Wall Products
Apantac, provider of cost-effective multiviewers, video walls, extenders, and signal processing solutions has expanded its CRESCENT Series of Video Walls and will demonstrate the new models at the upcoming Integrated Systems Europe 2014.
The concept of a video wall is to maximize and enrich the visual impact of the video signal being displayed. These solutions give you the option to display a single video signal across several monitors. This cost effective configurable display solution is ideal for digital signage, corporate, government, a vast range of broadcast environments including the live video backdrop in a studio, as well as any professional audio visual system installation that requires a video wall platform.
The newest configurations to the CRESCENT Video Wall Series are:
- CRESCENT WALL 2x8: Accepts one HDMI input, which is displayed in a 2x8 portrait-style configuration.
- CRESCENT WALL 2x3: Accepts one HDMI input, which is displayed in a 2x3 landscape-style configuration.
- CRESCENT WALL 3x4: accepts one HDMI input, which is displayed in a 3x4 landscape-style configuration.
CRESCENT Video Wall models include:
- CRESCENT 4K: Accepts one HDMI input, which can be displayed as a 2x2, 1x3 and 1x4 portrait-style configurations.
- CRESCENT WALL 3x3: Accepts one HDMI input, which is displayed across nine monitors in a 3x3 configuration. Additional configurations for this model include: three 2x2, 1x3 and 1x4 wall. This model also supports the new 2x3 landscape-style configuration.
- CRESCENT WALL 4x4: Accepts one HDMI input, which is displayed across 16 monitors in a 4x4 configuration. Additional configurations for this model include: four 2x2, 1x3, or 1x4 wall. This model also supports the new 2x8 portrait-style or 3x4 landscape-style configurations.
The video walls output resolution can be set for 1920x1080P or 1366x768P and they accept 720P, 1080i or 1080P source signals. The hardware is a compact ½ rack unit or 1 RU chassis size, and includes a built-in extender per every output for extending the DVI/HDMI video signals over CAT 6 cable.
Controlling the CRESCENT WALL series is straightforward via front panel buttons, which allows setting the display mode and compensate for the monitors bezel width. A built-in web control, accessible from any computer browser, allows the user to configure the video wall, compensate for the monitors bezel width and adjust the color temperature.
The built-in CATx extenders allow the source to be up to 35 meters (115 feet) from video wall hardware.
The CRESCENT Video Wall series is a natural evolution based on the Apantac’s image processing technology that has placed Apantac as a market leader in the Multiviewer industry.