Apantac Offer NEW Pricing and Features for MicroQ-S Quad 3G/HD/SD-SDI Multiviewer
Apantac, provider of cost-effective multiviewers, video walls, extenders, and signal processing solutions has recently improved the features of it’s MicroQ-S and reduced the price by 30%.The MicroQ-S is a quad-split multiviewer that lowers the cost of entry for facilities requiring 3G multiviewers.
It is a compact 3G/HD/SD-SDI/CV fixed quad split with HDMI and SDI outputs and a full feature set for production monitoring applications including:
- Fixed Quad Split. Each window can go full screen
- Accepts 3G SDI, HD SDI, SD SDI and Composite video signals, auto detect
- HDMI and SDI outputs
- HDMI output resolution:800x480p up to 1920x1200p(including 1080p)50/60 Hz
- SDI output resolution: Matches HDMI output resolution up to 3G SDI
- Decode/display up to 8 embedded audio per SDI input
- Ethernet port for Configuration, Apantac Software Panel (ASP) control, Dynamic Labels & Tallies interface (TSL)
Each quad can have labels, borders and visual alarms for video presence and format. All the settings can be configured via a simple PC application and up to 10 presets created saved and recalled. The Micro Q-S is an excellent value option for any broadcast video monitoring requirements.
- Houses of the Oireachtas use Apantac MicroQ Quad Splits - link
- Contact us for more information and PDF comparisons - here