Apantac Launched; Cost-Effective, 8x1 12G Video Multiviewer: Mi-8 12G At IBC 2017
The Mi-8 Multiviewers accept eight 12G SDI (2 SI) or four 12G (quad-link) inputs. There are three models to choose from, sharing the same 1 RU hardware;
Apantac has responded to market demand for a cost-effective yet feature-rich 12G Multiviewer portfolio with its new, high-performance Mi-8 series.
The Mi-8 family is based on the award-winning Mi-16 platform with the addition of 12G SDI support for monitoring UHD video signals.
- Mi-8 is an 8x1 Multiviewer with a dual set of identical HDMI and SDI outputs
- Mi-8+ consists of two 4x1 Multiviewers where the output of each of them is available as both HDMI and SDI
- Mi-8# is an 8x2 Multiviewer with two sets of HDMI and SDI outputs where any input can be displayed on one or both outputs
- See more details on these models HERE
Customers who are looking for a straight forward path to UHD migration can use the Mi-8 Multiviewers for 12G SDI content monitoring in multiple applications.
Apantac Launched; Video over IP Multiviewer: Si-16 At IBC 2017
The new Si-16 series of Multiviewers accept 16 Video over IP inputs using SFP modules. The connection between the IP Switch and the Si-16 is accomplished via fibre. There are three models to choose from, sharing the same 1 RU hardware;
Apantac designed the Si-16 series of Multiviewers to address the growing demand for monitoring video and audio signals over an IP network infrastructure.
At IBC, the Si-16 series demonstrated support for the ST 2022-6 standard for encapsulated SDI over IP. Soon, these Multiviewers will support the ST 2022-7 standard for redundancy as well as the latest ST 2110 video over IP standard.
- Si-16 is an 16x1 Multiviewer with a dual set of identical HDMI and SDI outputs
- Si-16+ consists of two 8x1 Multiviewers where the output from each of them is available as both HDMI and SDI
- Si-16# is a 16x2 Multiviewer with two sets of HDMI and SDI outputs where any input can be displayed on one or both outputs
- See more details of the Si-16 range HERE
Apantac In The Press
Apantac were busy during IBC 2017. If you missed them, here's a round up of what they were up to: